- We suck at #compliance. Most of us can’t tell indirect taxes from direct ones and GST?
- #Employees take us for granted. We aren’t great paymasters and have no brand name. We are thus ever so gullible for a bunch of mother teresa rebirth’s who have sacrificed their social security to be with us.
- Our hottest social invitation is a conference with the word #investor in its tag line. This is our only gateway to heaven.
- We count our pennies. Every #expense is weighed against how many months will the residual last us.
- Our mailbox is flooded with invitations to apply for an #accelerator/ #incubator on the outskirts of Lalaland.
- Vendors make sure they #invoice us in advance for every (minimum quantity) match stick we order. Who knows when you will be out of order?
- We sleep like a baby. We wake up every two hours and cry ourself back to sleep – What was I #thinking?
THE VIEWS AND OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THIS ARTICLE ARE THOSE OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT REFLECT THE VIEWS OF SPEAKIN, ITS MANAGEMENT OR AFFILIATES. SPEAKIN MAKES NO REPRESENTATION AS TO ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CORRECTNESS, SUITABILITY OR VALIDITY OF ANY INFORMATION ON THIS ARTICLE AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR DELAYS IN THIS INFORMATION OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM ITS DISPLAY OR USE.
Author: Deepshikha Kumar Anand
Deepshikha is the founder and Managing Partner at SpeakIn – India’s first and largest consortium of business experts servicing over 200 areas of expertise. The winner of 2017 Asia Women Icon Award for entrepreneurship she works with speakers, industry experts and thought leaders globally, engaging these leaders to inspire, motivate and channelize events.